- Whole sugar-free cookies
- 3 sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp of raisins
- Spelt or oats drink
- 2 tbsp. of molasses
- Unrefined sea salt
- 2 tbsp agar-agar
- Orange zest
- To cover: mix carob flour with spelt milk and rice syrup to taste until the desired texture is achieved.
- Cover the bottom of a push-up fluted flan dish with the cookies
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a pot together with the agar-agar, a pinch of salt, vanilla and raisins. Add spelt drink to half cover the sweet potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Blend and pour it gently into the mold.
- Let cool off a little.
- Pour the carob cream on top of it.
- Place in the fridge and serve.