Receta Condimento de nori
- 2 sheets of nori seaweed
- 1 tbs. of j.c.m.
- 1 tsp. from shoyu or tamari
- 1 tbs. of roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbs. of chopped chives
- Cut the nori leaves with their hands and place them in a small casserole dish. Add a bottom of water and soak 10 minutes.
- Then cook without lid until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Towards the end, add the shoyu or tamari and the concentrated apple juice.
- Stir well until a paté consistency is obtained.
- Add the sesame seeds (lightly ground) and finely chopped chives.