Introducing this simple but very tasty dish, which combines the slightly bitter taste of millet with the sweetness of cauliflower. Millet is very cleansing and helps to strengthen and lose weight, as it helps to discharge old excess derived from overconsumption of animal fat.
- 1 cup of millet washed and drained.
- Cauliflower (chopped into very small pieces)
- Olive oil
- Unrefined sea salt
- Put in a pot a little olive oil (extra virgin). Then add the cauliflower and salt and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Then add the millet and sauté everything together for a few minutes to mix well.
- Add 3 times as much water, bring to a boil and cook for at least 25 minutes covered.
- Serve immediately with a little gomasio sprinkled on top and / or toasted pumpkin seeds with a little bit of umeboshi vinegar.