INGREDIENTS: (6 people)
- 1 artichoke per person
- Olive oil
- Black sesame seeds
- Fresh mint or spearmint
- Dijon mustard
- Put water In a bowl with lemon juice.
- Cook an artichoke nitsuké:
- So that they do not turn black, place them in the water with lemon juice.
- Drain and rinse the artichokes.
- Put 1 c.s. of oil In a pan and heat it up.
- Add the artichokes and a pinch of salt. Sauté 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add a bottom of water and let cook 20 minutes or until all the water evaporates. Monitor to add more if necessary.
- In a mortar, mix the ingredients of the vinaigrette: 2 tbs. of oil, 1 tbs . from shoyu, ½ tbs . of mustard, 2-3 tbs lemon juice, ½ tbs . of black sesame seeds, 2 tbs . of fresh mint finely cut. Rectify flavours to taste.
- Finally add the vinaigrette to the artichokes in the pan and cook 5 more minutes on low fire.
- Serve immediately.