For the dough
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1 cup of whole flour
- ½ cup of sunflower or sesame oil,
- ½ cup of apple concentrate.
For the filling
- Fruits of the forest to taste (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc)
- 1 c.c. from kuzu
- 1/2 c.c. agar-agar
- Mint or fresh peppermint leaves
- 1/2 cup of organic apple juice (to taste)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cinnamon or vanilla powder to taste
- Lemon zest to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix in a bowl the ingredients for the dough. The dough should not stick to the hands.
- Take a little dough and press it into small tartlet molds. Push down the edges well so that they are well defined. Remove any leftover dough.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the dough is dry, crispy and lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, simmer the apple juice together with the agar-agar, a little cinnamon or vanilla powder, a pinch of salt and a bit of lemon zest. The agar-agar should be well dissolved.
- In a separate cup dissolve the kuzu well in a little water or apple juice (cold). Then add it to the saucepan with the apple juice. Continue cooking until we see that the mixture thickens. .
- To assemble the tartlets, put red fruits to taste and add the thickened apple juice just enough to cover the berries.
- You can decorate with mint leaves.
- Refrigerate and serve.