Brown rice is the most balanced of all grains. Its composition is similar to human blood, 7 parts of sodium per 1 of potassium. It has excellent carbohydrate quality which keeps sugar levels in the blood stable. Energetically it creates peace, centre and well chewed it contributes to focused and accurate thinking.
- 1 glass of boiled Brown rice
- ½ glass raw red onion
- Parsley or coriander to taste
- 1 tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN MAYO:
- 1 glass lightly toasted sunflower seeds
- Umesu (Umeboshi vinegar)
- 1 clove of garlic
- In a suribachi crush half the amount of rice.
- Chop the onion very thinly.
- Chop the coriander or parsley
- Mix all the ingredients
- Moisten your hands and shape burgers.
- Brush a pan with a little bit of oil and cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve with vegan mayo.
- Blend all the ingredientes together and rectify with wáter if necessary until you reach the desired texture.
Recipe by Patricia Restrepo